UAH is secular, intellectual and non-aligned politically, culturally or religiously email discussion group.


{UAH} Julius Malema posts



Julius Malema

'In High school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During the exams, i'd get between 2% an 8%. The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks. So i would always be the 1st or 2nd to be called out. One day the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out. The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s &70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking" Man wats up? And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, he had one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored 90% in Maths ? I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called Genius wrong.. The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, There is a cow who did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come and get it now.... I FAINTED'

Dear Ugandans at heart,today, that cow 🐮 is a Commander in Chief of the most vibrant, vocal and militant youth movement in Southern Africa, member of parliament and earning a monthly salary of R167 000 meanwhile that teacher takes home a Net monthly salary of R16000.

COURTESY: HALIMA KIBERU VIA THE UGANDANS AT HEART FACEBOOK GROUP

--
Allaah gives the best to those who leave the choice to Him."And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things." (6:17)

--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers